OrderMate Guest Registration Terms and Conditions
This Guest Registration page is provided by OrderMate Pty Ltd (OrderMate) solely for the recording of attendees at venues under the following Guidelines (Guidelines):
The following Terms and Conditions apply:
- Use of this tool is taken as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- This information must not be used by the venue, Government Agencies, or third parties for any other purpose.
- OrderMate does not take responsibility for its use, the quality of the data submitted in the event that false information is submitted, or its use by third parties.
- This tool is provided ‘as is’. OrderMate take no responsibility for its use/misuse.
- The data will be retained on a server for 28 days as per the Guidelines after which time it will be deleted
- Venues will not be able to access, own, or otherwise use the data for any purpose
- Data will only been provided to a relevant Government Agency or Body upon receipt of a formal request, or unless otherwise directed by a relevant Government or Court Order. Data will only be provided directly to the requesting Agency or Body
- All data will be immediately deleted upon advice from the relevant agency that the requirements in the Guidelines have been lifted
- Details collected will be Venue name as recorded in the databases of the entities referenced, Name of the Person (first name only), Contact phone or e-mail. Entry date and time. IP address of device used.
- These Terms and Conditions may be reviewed or changed at any time; ongoing use is acceptance of these conditions